hi hello! i am twenty-four. i'm from northern California. i say "hella" a lot. i go to school for Dental Lab Tech. and i paint sometimes. i do some posing for girlsuwant.com which launches soon! :)
......i like things. i reblog those things. hooray!
....note: nudity will pop up every once in awhile, so if you aren't down with that it's best to go elsewhere. :)
Cool Guestbook Ideas
- Wine Have guests sign a wine bottle that you’ll open on your tenth wedding anniversary.
- Jenga Ask each guest to write words of wisdom for a happy marriage on these tiled game pieces.
- Calendar Have guests sign a calendar on the date of their birthday. You’ll never forget their birthdays and you’ll have the memories all year
- Polaroid Have guests take Polaroids of themselves and paste them into a photo album. Provide markers so that guests are sure to leave special notes on their photos.
- Finger Prints Why not ask guests to each provide a colourful thumbprint on a custom designed poster like this one? Just make sure to have wet cloths nearby so your friends and family can wipe their hands after making their mark.
i absolutely love this.
I think when the time comes that I am going to use the Jenga or Polaroid idea at my reception
so doing these
Thumb prints so that if anyone murders the pair of you, you can track them down quickly afterwards.